ICMC can provide customized services to meet your needs.
Inspiration Creek Management Consultants (ICMC) is a small, certified, service-disabled, veteran-owned business that provides training for supervisors, human resource professionals and organization leaders in the areas of: leadership; supervisor and employee development; work life programs; telework; human resource program management; recruiting; staffing; employee engagement; and human resource metrics development and consultative services.
Be the customer’s premier choice in consulting for our service lines while embodying the company values.
Provide the services the customer requires, on time and on budget, while exceeding the customer’s requirements and expectations.
Values: I will…
- Always tell you the truth – Honesty
- Always do the right thing, even when you are not watching – Integrity
- Immediately acknowledge mistakes and make it right – Accountability
- Never lose sight that my customer is the reason for my company’s existence and that you have your own customers and stakeholders to satisfy – Customer Focus
At Inspiration Creek Management Consultants, there are a variety of courses that we offer.
As a certified service-disabled veteran owned-small business, ICMC can provide customized and personalized service to meet your requirements that larger companies cannot. ICMC is flexible and responsive to your needs.
- Inverness Technologies, Inc.
- Management Concepts, Inc.
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
- US Air Force, Peterson Air Force Base Family Readiness Center
- US Office of Personnel Management
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Federal Election Commission
- Rural Development Agency (USDA)
- 541511 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
- 611430 Training
- 611999 Misc. Training Instruction
- 923130 Administration of Human Resource Programs
- 923140 Administration of Veterans Programs